Birding in NZ Cushion.
‘Birding in New Zealand’ art print 100% cotton bird print cushions covers by NZ Artist Penny Royal Design.
This square throw pillow cover features a vintage-inspired art print of coloured sketches and information about birds you could see when birding in New Zealand.
Including Auckland Island Pipit, North Island Fernbird – Mātātā, NZ Tomtit – Miromiro, Brown Creeper – Pīpipi, Yellow Crowned Parakeet – Kākāriki and North Island Kōkako.
This journalling bird study artwork was hand drawn in black pen and then water coloured. This is digitally signed by the artist.
“These were fun quick, loose sketches with handwritten notes done as a sketchbook, journal type style that you would do when out watching birds in New Zealand.”
- Square cushion cover size: 45 x 45 cm.
- Art placement: on the front of the cushion cover only.
- Fabric: White 100% cotton cushion cover.
- Zipper: Hidden white zip along the base of the cushion cover.
- Cushion cover care instructions: To protect the print, cold wash only and cool iron if necessary. Do not tumble dry. Being 100% cotton, this product will shrink slightly in the wash.
- Cushion Inners are NOT included. View cushion inners for purchase separately HERE
- Each quality art print cushion cover is printed with love in New Zealand on demand, especially for you. Our cushion covers are made in China.
- CLICK HERE for information on product care, art print reproduction, shipping and doodlewear terms & conditions.
Please note, this cushion is printed and fulfilled to order by Doodlewear.co.nz. Please allow from 5 – 10 days for delivery within New Zealand.
Doodlewear is NZ owned and collaborates with New Zealand artists. The printing is done locally in Auckland on imported items.
Birding in NZ Cushion
What does going birding mean?(ˈbɜːrdɪŋ) noun. the identification and observation of wild birds in their natural habitat as a recreation, bird-watching.