Birding in NZ teatowel.
Quality 100% cotton large NZ Tea Towels featuring ‘Birding in New Zealand’ art print by NZ Artist Penny Royal Design.
This decorative bird tea towel features a vintage-inspired art print of coloured sketches and information about birds you could see when birding in New Zealand.
Including Auckland Island Pipit, North Island Fernbird – Mātātā, NZ Tomtit – Miromiro, Brown Creeper – Pīpipi, Yellow Crowned Parakeet – Kākāriki and North Island Kōkako.
This journalling bird study artwork was hand drawn in black pen and then water coloured. This is digitally signed by the artist.
“These were fun quick, loose sketches with handwritten notes done as a sketchbook, journal type style that you would do when out watching birds in New Zealand.”
- Size: 51 x 76 cm.
- Art placement: on the front of the tea towel.
- Fabric: White 100% Cotton; Weight: 80 g.
- Tea Towel care instructions: to protect the print, cold wash only and cool iron if necessary. Do not tumble dry. Being 100% cotton, this decorative kitchen towel will shrink slightly in the wash.
- Each quality art print tea towel is printed with love in New Zealand on demand especially for you. Our large, quality tea towels are produced in China for Vendella, a New Zealand-owned and operated business.
- CLICK HERE for information on product care, art print reproduction, shipping and doodlewear terms & conditions.
Top tip: Not only are these decorative kitchen tea towels great for drying dishes. But they can be used as gift-wrap. Use a tea towel to wrap a present, like a bottle of wine or a small box. It’s a unique, useable and eco-friendly alternative to regular gift wrapping.
Please note, all clothing is printed and fulfilled to order by Doodlewear.co.nz. Please allow from 5 – 10 days for delivery within New Zealand.
Birding in NZ teatowel
What does going birding mean?(ˈbɜːrdɪŋ) noun. the identification and observation of wild birds in their natural habitat as a recreation, bird-watching.